Temp to Perm
We are looking for a skilled Boiler Operator to perform startups and shutdowns on existing boiler system. You will also be responsible for performing routine maintenance and inspections on established equipment. Boiler Operator License is REQUIRED.
- Ability to identify and trouble shoot problems on various types of boilers and the boiler support equipment
- Ability to pull water samples, test water and adjust chemical quantities for water softener system
- Consistently monitor the daily operations of the boilers, document readings and data reports
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Read and understand process documentation and technical instructions
- Perform daily inspections of the equipment and the surroundings
- All other duties as assigned
This is a full time temp to perm opportunity.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1st class boiler operator license
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.