$33.65 - $38.46
We are looking for a 3D CAD/CAM Designer to work with one of our clients who specializes in home building that combines sophisticated technology and traditional skill. Candidates would be integrating 3D CAD/CAM models using 2D MEP drawings.
● Design the 3D MEP Model to local codes and standards.
● Review construction documents.
● Integrated full MEP/FP to the framing model and coordinate truss layouts and framing members.
● Liaise with project team members to ensure correct engineering of details in line with customer and company requirements.
● Provide support to manufacturing and procurement personnel to ensure schedules and lead times are within schedule.
● Work with project management team on RFI’s and constructability review.
● Prepare panel drawings, details files and documentation for manufacturing.
● Prepare drawings and documentation for install crews.
● Preparing regular progress reports to project team.
● Making daily tasks lists and delegating responsibility.
● Arranging and leading regular team meetings.
Qualifications & Experience
- ● Undergraduate or graduate degree in MEP engineering, architecture or a degree in a related discipline.
- ● 5+ years' experience in MEP CAD/CAM Design
- ● 5+ years’ experience in Revit
- ● Experienced Knowledge of Wood Frame Construction.
- ● Experienced knowledge reading drawings and specifications.
- ● Structural background preferred.
- ● Computer proficient.
- ● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- ● Detail oriented with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- ● Interest and passion for working for an innovative, rapidly growing company
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.