PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for an Sales Support Assistant. The Sales Support Assistant provides clerical and administrative support to the sales department. The Sales Support Assistant is responsible for ensuring the smooth flow of information within the department.
- Sales order data entry and tracking
- Provide information for worldwide Sales/Revenue forecasting
- Notify sales managers when credit limit reached in sales order system
- Track and maintain sales agreement database
- Notify sales managers if inventory is different than sales contracts
- Update and distribute inventory reports
- Provide sales activity reports for domestic and overseas sales teams
- Other duties as assigned
Measurements of Performance
- Accurate data entry and filing
- Capable of performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Process orders on a timely basis.
- Maintain positive customer relationships
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent administrative and organization skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- Resourceful, highly dependable and capable of effective time management
- Outstanding customer service skills and team player attitude
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated proficiency composing written communications
- $20 weekly snack allowance.
- Orca card if needed.
- Weekly Pay
Qualifications & Experience
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline
- Preferably a minimum 1 year of office experience in a customer service environment
- Intermediate skills in MS Word and Excel
- Work Schedule
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.