$20.00 - $
Job Summary: This position supports the Northeast division in administrative and project management capacities. Responsible for being a point of contact between the Northeast division and internal departments, as well as external vendors and customers.
· Data entry of weekly payroll into Viewpoint Field Time Console.
· Organize paychecks for distribution to crews weekly.
· Perform various administrative tasks such as answering the phones, sort mail, make copies, order office supplies, file paperwork, etc.
· Complete Employee Action Forms (EAFs) and administer new hire paperwork.
· Organize jobs into binders for General Foreman's.
· Collect, organize and file all paperwork such as timesheets, invoices, etc.
· Create Cost vs. Revenue reports.
· Organize and submit Comdata reports.
· Greet and assist visitors who come to the office.
· Provide administrative support to other office staff when needed.
· Take notes in meetings.
Performs other related duties, as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- • Minimum of 2 years’ experience in administrative support.
- • Strong computer skills including web-based applications and MS Office (particularly Excel) required.
- • Must have strong analytical, organizational, verbal, written, and communications skills.
- • Must be highly motivated and self-directed.
- • Must be able to work on a team, with various partners from start to finish.
- • ViewPoint experience a plus.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.