Los Altos, California
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for experienced Carpenters for custom residential and commercial projects throughout the South Bay. This position is a great fit for safety minded individuals with a passion for craftsmanship and construction.
The contractors we work with are looking for individuals with proven skills that can help deliver on the exceptional quality of work they promise to their customers. Our employees are involved in a variety of projects, including high-end custom home construction and commercial projects.
Our goal is to make it easier to get you connected to work. Are you Ready? Apply Now
• Install metal and wood framing – reading and understanding blue prints and schematics, using hand and electric tools to cut and fabricate and install frame work components
• Shape and cut materials to specific measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws
• Install doors, windows, stairs, baseboards and crown molding
• Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, finishing interior and exterior trim, and other wooden fixtures
• Maintain best practices for safety at all times
• Prepare the layout and scope of work for the project
Qualifications & Experience
- • 3+ years experience of rough and/or finish carpentry in commercial or residential settings
- • Basic math skills – ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide quickly
- • Ability to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the jobsite
- • Valid Right to Work documents, PeopleReady is an eVerify company
- • Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- • Ability to pass drug screen
- • Basic/power tools may be required
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.