Mill Valley, California
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking apprentice carpenters. This is a great job for someone who already has some carpentry experience and is looking to expand their knowledge of the trade as they learn on the job.
- Demonstrate construction safety practices at all times.
- Measure and make cuts of wood for framing.
- Frame walls, hang rafters and beams and other rough structures.
- Move materials
- Organize and maintain tools
- Maintain a clean work site.
- Communicate with supervisor about safety concerns and material needs.
- Assist Journey Level Trades People with duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have at least 1 year of previous carpentry experience.
- Must have a reliable way to get to work on time
- Must be familiar with carpenter's tools
- Must be familiar with construction safety practices.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.