Lebanon, New Hampshire
$23.00 - $
We are searching for a reliable electrician apprentice for immediate start. The electrician apprentice’s responsibilities include completing all tasks assigned by the master electrician, which may include assisting with installations, troubleshooting, repairs, and calibrations of electrical systems and equipment. You should be eager to learn and able to follow instructions.
- Learning from the master electrician and completing all assigned duties.
- Identifying, analyzing, troubleshooting, and assisting with repairs of equipment and electrical faults.
- Completing electrical installations and carrying out various maintenance duties.
Qualifications & Experience
- A relevant license and certification.
- Practical experience working with electrical systems and equipment.
- Ability to read technical manuals, blueprints, and schematics.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.