Temp to Perm
HIRING NOW!!! PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking motivated, hard-working asphalt paving equipment operators to repair and lay new asphalt, paving, and sealcoating, as well as performing parking lot striping jobs in Hendersonville and the surrounding areas.
This position would involve driving to and from job sites and performing asphalt paving work at service locations.
- Required to operate a variety of mid-sized and heavy equipment utilized in asphalt paving projects such as rollers, bobcats, and skid steers. Performs other related work as assigned.
- Maintain and properly use all equipment. Perform routine inspections and preventative maintenance on assigned equipment and refer defects or needed repairs to the manager.
- Comply with all company and OSHA safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to perform manual work requiring periods of extensive physical exertion and exposure to adverse weather conditions.
Experience in the following is a plus:-Dump Truck Operating-Asphalt Paving-Sealcoating-Concrete and Gravel Work-Parking Lot Striping
Qualifications & Experience
- • High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- • At least 2 years of experience operating mid-size and heavy equipment
- • Able to read and understand project-related documents in the English language
- • Has reliable transportation to/from the job site.
- • Ability to repeatedly lift 50lbs throughout shift
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.