Temp to Perm
HIRING NOW!!! PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking motivated, hard-working asphalt workers to repair and lay new asphalt, paving, and sealcoating, as well as performing parking lot striping jobs in Hendersonville and the surrounding areas.
- Use the lute rake to straighten asphalt joints and for hand-working areas the paving machine is unable to reach.
- Required to perform daily maintenance on tools and to ensure all tools are stored properly at the end of each shift.
- Able to effectively shovel and lute asphalt and push a wheelbarrow
- Cleaning excess asphalt off tools and equipment;
- Set up and maintenance of erosion control;
- Assist in the loading and unloading of tools and equipment
- General clean-up around the job site;
- Checking and maintaining grade stakes;
- Set up and maintenance of traffic control aids;
- Be sure assigned equipment is properly maintained and kept clean at all times
Qualifications & Experience
- • Safety and quality orientated
- • Strong Work Ethic
- • Excellent Communication Skills
- • Maintain good health status and flexibility to bend, push, pull, stoop and/or twist
- • Ability to multi-task
- • Team Player with good interpersonal skills
- • Detail-oriented
- • Has reliable transportation to/from the job site.
- • Ability to repeatedly lift 75lbs throughout shift
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.