Assembly MachinistWood Dale, Illinois
Wood Dale, Illinois
Temp to Perm
$24.00 - $25.00
Production support by handling raw materials, finished goods and moves supplies into and out of the area.
Responsible for performing quality checks on products and parts
Prepare finished products and prepare them for shipments
Must train to support all activities in assembly
Knowledge of tooling
Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
Qualifications & Experience
- Production Shop experience
- Be able to read blueprints
- Perform basic math
- Evaluate quality of products or material
- Read work orders or other instructions to determine product
- Specifications or material requirements
- Record operational or production data
- Plan production or operational procedures or sequences
- 2-3 years of welding experience w/ SMAW
- Basic drill press experience
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.