$14.50 - $16.00
ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS – NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Different Shifts Available – Morning, Split Shift, and Graveyard
14.50/HR (Possible Temp to Hire) Pay Increase if Hired
If an Assembly Worker completes 4 consecutive work weeks with Perfect Attendance, they will be rewarded with a $50 bonus.
(x1 Time) Per Assembly Worker
To receive the incentive, Assembly Worker must meet the following criteria:
• Arrive On-Time at Scheduled Time
• Stay for the Entirety of Scheduled Shift
• No Sick Days/Calling Off Shift
Incentive will be rewarded on following pay period after the 4 consecutive work weeks.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com
At PeopleReady, we value diversity. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience, and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs, so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today. PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer.
We currently have immediate openings for Assembly Line Workers.
position is considered primarily training in nature. Based on need, an assembly worker can be utilized on a temporary or regular basis in any department in which they are qualified. Normally, an assembly worker will work under the direction of a Mechanic II or Mechanic I. As a Mechanic III progresses, they may be required to work independently. This is considered part of the training.
· Critical Thinking – Ability to organize and stock tools and hardware for all jobs.
· Communication – Capable of communicating with Team Leader, Station Leader, and production employees professionally.
· Customer Focus – Understanding of your customers, previous and next stations, and finished goods customer. Know their process and how quality and on-time delivery affect them.
· Aligning People and Team Development – Ability to work with all production employees and recognize when other stations may need assistance to complete their takt times.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk up to 50% of the time. Working conditions include those of a normal construction environment, as well as standard hazards associated with installed HVAC equipment and rotating equipment. This position requires occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
Qualifications & Experience
- PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- • Have a knowledge of and ability to use various hand tools.
- • Demonstrate a basic mechanical aptitude, read and understand shop orders, assembly installation instructions, parts/equipment specifications, etc.
- • Read a tape measure accurately.
- • Read and understand certified prints.
- • Work any shift as needed.
- • Two years previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- • Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- • High School diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- • 18 years old or older.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.