Baton Rouge, Louisiana
$20.00 - $37.00
Seeking Experienced Bolters, Air Compression Bolters, & Boilermakers to assist with Turnaround and service needs of our clients.
Worksites found within the Mississippi River Industrial sectors, between New Orleans, LA & Baton Rouge, LA primarily.
– Must be local to Baton Rouge, LA & New Orleans, LA- No Per Diem!
– Must have a valid TWIC for consideration & placement
– Valid Osha BASIC Plus is a plus
Individuals Registered with DISA & in good Standings are Encouraged to Apply today for immediate attention.
- Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards and practices
- Performs technical bolting services on client worksites with various equipment
- Performs onsite bolting, torque, and tension services on various bolted applications such as flanges, heat exchanger units, turbine shells, and other equipment
- Torque with Various Hydraulic Torque equipment & clicker wrenches
- Visual positive material identification on bolted flange joint components
- Identifies circumstances that necessitate the use of proper safety procedures and equipment.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
Qualifications & Experience
- - Minimum of 2 years experience
- - Ability to Lift 50-100 lbs. repetitively
- - DISA Background- requirements must be met for some work at various projects & site locations
- - DISA Drug & Alcohol W/ Random Follicle- may be required for some work
- - Non-DOT Physical- could be required for some work at various projects & site locations
- - Full Face Respirator Fit Test- could be required for some work at various projects & site locations
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.