$36.00 - $40.00
Are you looking for a full-time opportunity in construction? Do you hold a CT S1 or S2 for Pipefitting work? We are now hiring for Commercial Pipefitters with a real passion for advancing their career in the Construction Industry.
PeopleReady is looking for dedicated Pipefitter at the Journey level to be on our team.
Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visit and much more! Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we Appreciate you!
• Competitive Wages and Sign On Incentives
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Coverage
• OSHA 10 trainings
• Work close to home
• Referral Bonus Program – $$$ earn for referring friends
• Employee Of the Month Incentives
• Regular Associate Appreciation Lunches
• Personal Protective Equipment Offered to all Associates
Other ways to apply: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-528-0133 for Immediate Consideration!
We look forward to you joining our team today!
- Maintain an Active Connecticut S1 or S2
- Cutting, threading, or hammering pipes using various power and hand tools
- Measuring and marking pipes for cutting or threading
- Cutting or boring holes in structures
- Drawing layouts to scale while studying blueprints and following relevant codes
- Troubleshooting problems
- Inspecting, examining, or testing installed systems or pipelines
Qualifications & Experience
- • CT Issued S1 or S2 License
- • Minimum five years' experience in commercial construction industry preferred
- • A deep understanding of state and local building codes
- • Tools of the trade and the ability to bring them to jobsites
- • Strong work ethic with a positive and calm mindset
- • References to verify your professional skills and experience
- • Able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time and to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- • Some Pipefitter assignments have additional requirements, such as a particular license
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.