New Orleans, Louisiana
Temp to Perm
$17.00 - $25.00
Seeking Master Masons & Mason Helpers for projects around New Orleans area who can repair, restore, and install stone, block, brick, concrete, and pavers.
– Tuck Point Experience a plus
– Renovation & Restoration a Plus
Our client is seeking all levels with 1 or more years experience
Please apply if you have 1 year or more experience working as a mason.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads.
- Prepare the layout and scope of work for the project
- Lay and bind building materials, such as brick, structural tile, concrete block, cinder block, glass block, and terra-cotta block, with mortar and other substances to construct or repair walls, partitions, arches, sewers, and other structures.
- Construct corners by fastening in plumb position a corner pole or building a corner pyramid of bricks, and filling in between the corners using a line from corner to corner to guide each course, or layer, of brick.
- Smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete, such as floors, walks, sidewalks, roads, or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools. Align forms for sidewalks, curbs, or gutters; patch voids; and use saws to cut expansion joints.
- Maintain a clean work site at all times
- Maintain all safety practices at all times
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have at least 1 or more years in the trade
- Must be fully tooled and self sufficient
- Verifiable references to confirm your professional skills and experience
Other Jobs in Your Area
Forklift Operator- Class II -VIINew Orleans, Louisiana
Brick Mason – New OrleansNew Orleans, Louisiana
Painter – New OrleansNew Orleans, Louisiana
Carpenter- New OrleansNew Orleans, Louisiana
Commercial ElectricianNEW ORLEANS, Louisiana
Journeyman Electricians- New OrleansNew Orleans, Louisiana
Plumber – New OrleansNew Orleans, Louisiana
Licensed Electrician – New OrleansNew Orleans, Louisiana
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.