$17.00 - $22.00
We are currently seeking experience bridge carpenters for a 6+ long project in Jacksonville, FL!!
This project is located at the beaches, so you must be willing and able to work a flexible shift depending on the tide and weather.
- Measure materials or distances, using square, measuring tape, or rule to lay out work.
- Cut or saw boards, timbers, or plywood to required size, using handsaw, power saw, or woodworking machine
- Mark cutting lines on materials, using pencil and scriber.
- Study blueprints and diagrams to determine dimensions of structure or form to be constructed.
- Assemble and fasten material together to construct wood or metal framework of structure, using bolts, nails, or screws.
Ways to apply:
- Apply directly to this posting
- Submit an updated resume to email@example.com
- Text the word "Bridge" along with your first and last name to (904)448-6638
- Call (904)448-6638 to speak with a recruiter today
Qualifications & Experience
- *Must have at least 3 years experience working in heavy highway / bridge
- *Must possess ability to perform physical activities to include climbing, lifting,
- balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
- *Must be available to work, on average, ten (10) hours per day, five days (and
- occasionally six days) per week.
- *All work is performed outdoors in Florida heat and rain; and around heavy
- highway traffic areas.
- *All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal
- responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Fork Lift OperatorJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Concrete WorkerJACKSONVILLE, Florida
HVAC/R TechnicianJacksonville, Florida
Track Hoe OperatorJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Commercial PlumberJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Commercial ElectriciansJACKSONVILLE, Florida
HVAC Sheet Metal InstallerJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Bridge CarpenterJACKSONVILLE, Florida
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.