EAST SYRACUSE, New York
$20.00 - $23.00
Cabinet installers use their knowledge of carpentry, trim carpentry (such as fascia, the toe kick, and moldings), and installation techniques to install cabinet. Cabinet installers perform finishing work, so an eye for detail is required.
- Clean work area and tools.
- Use tools to shape materials for project requirements.
- Read sketches and blueprints to set up for project.
- Build and install prefab cabinets.
Qualifications & Experience
- Five years of finish commercial carpentry experience
- Strong blueprint reading skills
- Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- OSHA 10 preferred – PeopleReady will help provide your OSHA training
- Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the jobsite
Other Jobs in Your Area
Welder NeededEAST SYRACUSE, New York
Journeyman Concrete Setter & Finisher and Mason NeededEAST SYRACUSE, New York
Solar Panel InstallerEAST SYRACUSE, New York
Cabinetry Installer NeededEAST SYRACUSE, New York
Carpenter NeededEAST SYRACUSE, New York
Solar Electrician and HelpersEAST SYRACUSE, New York
Journeyman Plumber and HelpersEAST SYRACUSE, New York
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.