Lebanon, New Hampshire
We are currently seeking a Carpenter assistant to aid in residential projects throughout Dartmouth, NH. As a Carpenter assistant, you will prepare building materials, cut, shape, and install building materials to construct the framework of residential buildings.
- Adhere to safety program at all times while on job site;
- Roll out tools, including cords and hoses, every morning, and subsequently roll them up in the afternoon;
- Unload and move heavy materials;
- Work as a team member, in a team, to accomplish goals;
- Maintain clean, safe work space throughout the day–free from clutter and trash;
- Assist in layout (joists, walls, trusses).
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be able to capable of climbing on ladders and carrying at least 80 pounds;
- High standard of integrity and professionalism;
- Drug free at all times;
- Proven experience as a framing carpenter;
- Work well as a team;
- Personal/ Reliable Transportation;
- Ability to work outside, year-round, in any and all weather conditions;
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.