San Francisco, California
Temp to Perm
$40.00 - $45.00
Position: Carpenter Foreman
Location: San Francisco, California and surrounding areas
Pay Rate: $40-45/hr DOE
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Shift: Shift depends on the project
Are you a carpenter with experience doing high-end custom finish work? Do you have experiencing running crews and supervising the work of other tradespeople? Does your carpentry stride the border of construction and art? Then PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for you.
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking an experienced Carpenter Foreman for custom residential projects throughout the Bay Area. The contractors we work with are seeking individuals with unique skills that can help deliver on the high end work they promise to their customers. If you know how to design custom base, case, trim, stairs, doors, windows and more, there is work to be done right away. This is a temp to perm opportunity with a trial period of at least 91 days.
Foreman responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Shape and cut materials to custom specifications, using hand tools, machines, or power saws
- Install doors, windows, stairs, baseboards and crown molding
- Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, finishing interior and exterior trim, and other wooden fixtures
- Construct, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood and wallboard
- Handle high-end materials, including stain-grade woods, with care, accuracy and efficiency.
- Maintain safety practices at all times and report any safety issues immediately to supervisor.
- Prepare the layout and scope of work for the project
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Communicate with customers directly and via email while delivering the highest quality of customer service.
- Communicate with subcontractors directly and via email.
- Write change orders in the field.
- Supervise the work of multiple crews and ensure that jobs are completed safely and in a timely manner.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Must have previous experience working as a finish carpenter
- • Must be familiar with carpentry concepts
- • Must be able to read plans and blueprints
- • Must have previous supervisory or other relevant leadership experience
- • Must be familiar with carpentry tools
- • Must be familiar with construction safety practices
- • Must be at least 18 years old.
- PeopleReady Skilled Trades has more than 30 years of experience connecting skilled tradespeople to the highest quality work in the San Francisco Bay Area and Beyond. Our work opportunities include short term and long term jobs, a variety of pay formats, a focus on safety and reliability and getting the job done right.
- WE ARE READY
- For more information about this position or PeopleReady, please call 510-883-0682.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.