Temp to Perm
$17.00 - $25.00
Do you love being engaged in many tasks in a versatile occupation? Are you passionate about the idea of building things with your own hands? We are looking for an Apprentice Carpenter. You will help Journeyman Carpenters complete a variety of construction projects.
Carpentry work on residential and commercial buildings – New/ remodeled construction. You will be working in the housewrap/ window install department, performing various duties as assigned. Safety is number one and please be aware that you will be climbing up and down ladders consistently.
On-the-job training provided. New Hire Orientations are on Mondays, provided in the corporate office in Montrose, MN for the first few days and then you will be assigned to a job site near your hometown.
PLEASE BE AWARE!
- The scope of the job involves ladder work all day - Heights to 30’ +
- Outside work REQUIRED. Dress appropriately for the weather.
- You MUST have reliable, independent transportation.
- Is available to move between sites mid-day, when necessary.
- Willing to commute up to 45 minutes daily.
All PPE Hard hat, gloves, steeled-toed boots, safety vest, and safety glasses. Must have a carpentry tool belt with fully stocked carpentry tools.
Qualifications & Experience
- One year of experience in residential or commercial carpentry preferred
- Basic math skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- OSHA 10 preferred - please contact your local branch about how we can provide you with OSHA training
- Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the Jobsite
- Take pride in your strong work ethic, positive mindset, and desire to improve
- Call/ text (651) 764-2733 if you are interested in applying. You can also click on the button above to complete an online application.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.