$24.00 - $25.00
We are looking Journey level Carpenter and Carpenter’s Helper. You will help complete a variety of construction projects. Work will consist of installing guardrails, patching holes, and other carpentry tasks to keep the jobsite up to OSHA standards
You will use many different tools to cut various types of material. Carpenters commonly use hand tools, including squares, levels, and chisels, as well as many power tools, such as sanders, circular saws, nail guns, and welding machines. Carpenters fasten materials together with nails, screws, staples, and adhesives, and will do a final check to ensure accuracy. They use a tape measure on nearly every project because proper measuring reduces waste and ensures that the pieces being cut are the proper size.
Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visit and much more! Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we Appreciate you!
• Competitive Wages and Sign On Incentives
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Coverage
• OSHA 10 trainings
• Work close to home
• Referral Bonus Program – $$$ earn for referring friends
• Employee Of the Month Incentives
• Regular Associate Appreciation Lunches
• Personal Protective Equipment Offered to all Associates
Other ways to apply: email resume to email@example.com or call 860-604-6216 for immediate consideration.
· Metal and wood framing and roof truss components
· Cutting materials using different tools without errors
· Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
· Placing and securing wood during the building process
· Being confident in framing, measuring, trim work, and finishing work
Qualifications & Experience
- • Minimum two years of experience in residential or commercial carpentry preferred
- • Basic math skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- • OSHA 10 preferred - please contact your local branch about how we can provide you with OSHA training
- • Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds to load and unload materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the jobsite
- • Take pride in your strong work ethic, positive mindset, and desire to improve
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.