CONCORD, North Carolina
Temp to Perm
$23.00 - $24.00
As a Lead Carpenter with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support a team and help them install a unique brand of product. In this role the Ideal candidate must be willing to travel on a weekly basis as jobs could be in NC/SC or Southern VA, you’ll earn 23-24 (depending on experience) an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
– OSHA10 training if needed
– Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
– Overtime Opportunities
– Referral Bonus
– PPE and company merch
- Working with metal and wood framing and roof truss components
- Using hand or electric tools to fabricate, cut, and install framework
- Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Helping place and secure wood during the building process
- Being confident in framing, measuring, trim work, and finishing work
Qualifications & Experience
- • Be at least 18 years of age
- • Current/active Drivers license
- • Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable accommodation
- • Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- • Prior experience in the Carpentry field
- • Prior experience as a Lead man
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.