PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking experienced Carpenters.
· Construct, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood and wallboard.
· Framing Carpenters: Install metal and wood framing and roof truss components, reading and understanding blue prints and schematics, using hand and electric tools to cut and fabricate and install frame work components
· Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, finishing interior and exterior trim, and other wooden fixtures.
· Shape and cut materials to specific measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
· Assemble and fasten materials to make frameworks and props, using hand tools.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Be able to provide previous carpentry experience and verifiable references.
- • Minimum 7 years’ experience performing the above tasks.
- • Be at least 18 years of age.
- • This job requires regular standing, bending and kneeling and lifting of up to 50 lbs without assistance.
- • PeopleReady Skilled Trades is an E-Verify Employer.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.