We are currently seeking a Superintendent to oversee and coordinate all construction aspects of a local site according to project blueprints and schedule plans. Duties include coordinating subcontractors, performing quality control and safety checks and providing on-site direction when preparing construction sites.
- Manage a team of workers, including work schedules, project progress and resource allocation
- Collaborate with other construction management to determine budget and timeline
- Coordinate materials and equipment delivery with vendors and suppliers
- Create schedules for workers and subcontractors
- Maintain a daily log for the job site’s operations, reporting to management as necessary
- Make changes in the operation as necessary to best meet construction deadlines
- Implement management techniques that are cost-effective and efficient
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent communication abilities, including writing, speaking and active listening
- Knowledge of construction budgeting best practices
- Good planning skills, including design execution, resource allocation and contingencies
- Understanding of construction equipment, including safe operating practices and signs of
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.