Winston-Salem, North Carolina
$18.00 - $22.00
The pay range for this position is $18-$22/hr.
- Must be familiar with wood and metal framing.
- Layout, build and frame wall systems.
- Drywall and Painting experience is a plus.
- Have the ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Using hand, electric or air tools to fabricate, cut, and install framework
- Must be able to hang Interior and Exterior Doors.
- Must be able to install windows.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Five years of finish/rough commercial carpentry experience
- • Strong scheduling and blueprint reading skills as well as knowledge of metal stud/wood framing, material management, metal doors, hardware install, drywall, trim, cabinets/counter tops, suspended grid, tile install, etc.
- • Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- • Valid NC or SC Drivers License with a clean driving record
- • Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- • OSHA 10 preferred – PeopleReady will help provide your OSHA training
- • Must be able to pass drug screening and background check.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Heavy Equipment OperatorWinston-Salem, North Carolina
Skilled LaborerWinston-Salem, North Carolina
Commercial HVAC/Sheet Metal WorkerWinston-Salem, North Carolina
Commercial ElectricianWinston-Salem, North Carolina
Commercial CarpenterWinston-Salem, North Carolina
Concrete LaborWINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.