$18.00 - $25.00
We are looking for Carpenters with wood framing experience for a project in Minneapolis, MN. Will be working on new construction for multi-family home buildings. Starting as soon as possible.
Working on multi-family home buildings, will be doing wood framing - Safety: 2x4 studs on walls/roof, foundation work, stick framing, installing flooring on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors. There will be prefabricated walls dropped in by a big boom, sheeting: floors & roofing. A couple of teams will be going through the punch list for projects. Varies Duties as assigned.
Must have a fully stocked tool belt with all the necessary carpentry tools to bring with you to the worksite.
All PPE required: Hard hats, gloves, steel-toed boots, and safety glasses.
Qualifications & Experience
- One year of experience in residential or commercial carpentry preferred
- Basic math skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- OSHA 10 preferred - please contact your local branch about how we can provide you with OSHA training
- Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the jobsite
- Take pride in your strong work ethic, positive mindset, and desire to improve
- Please apply or call/text 651-764-2733 if interested. We will reach out to you during our regular business hours.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.