Temp to Perm
$22.00 - $30.00
Perform general carpentry tasks under the direct supervision of foreman and superintendent.
Position requires heavy lifting, climbing ladders and pump jack systems, traversing scaffolding, working with power tools, working in inclement weather.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Possess construction knowledge
- Able to read and use a tape measure
- Proficient use of hand and power tools
- Demolition of structural framing, sheathing and siding, including selective demolition of interior and exterior building finishes.
- Rough framing of walls, floors, roofs, decks, blocking and sheathing.
- Finish carpentry including casing and base installation
- Construction and installation of exterior trim, exterior siding, exterior decking and hand rails.
- Ability to learn, follow directions, and work cohesively with others
- Work both indoors and outdoors year-round
- Wear protective equipment
- Follow safety policies and protocol specific to the project
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
Qualifications & Experience
- Perform work as instructed and be consistent with quality standards
- Take pride in work performed and contribute to the common goal of exceeding client expectations”
- Pursue additional training to acquired needed job skills to progress in the field
- Personnel Management:
- Arrive on time and work efficiently
- Work cooperatively in a team environment
- Come to work with a positive attitude
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.