$40.00 - $45.00
As a Carpentry Foreman (Drywall/Metal Stud Framing Foreman) with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support Carpenter contractors throughout Burlington, VT. In this long term, temp-to-hire role, you’ll earn $40.00 – 45.00 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule. You can also earn up to a $1,500 bonus as part of our Respect the Craft tradesperson recognition program!
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
This role REQUIRES the ability to travel to multiple job sites throughout the state of VT.
- Demonstrate a solid ability to understand plans/blueprints and complete details to specs.
- Perform on all phases of new construction and remodeling including tasks such as layout, framing, siding, cabinetry, and finish work.
- Work closely with company owners to drive project schedules and bring projects in on budget.
- Complete administrative work such as timecards, daily logs and other company forms.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate well with clients, co-workers, and provide high customer service.
- Manage an effective jobsite safety program on a day to day basis.
- Have a valid drivers license, reliable transportation and own tools.
Qualifications & Experience
- 8 - 10 years of carpentry experience – frame to finish – ideally residential experience included
- Experience managing a crew of 2–4 carpenters of varying skill levels (8+ years preferred)
- Experience coordinating with relevant tradespeople
- A dedication to fine details yet an ability to see the big picture
- Solid problem-solving and communication skills
- An enthusiasm for craftsmanship
- A positive attitude and a team player
- Ability to run a safe job site – OSHA 10 Certification a plus and eventually required
- Knowledge of current VT building codes
- Must have reliable transportation to work sites
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.