Temp to Perm
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At PeopleReady, we value diversity. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience, and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs, so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today. PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer.
• Drug Test
• Required Tools – Hammer, Wrench Set, Tape Measure
· Lead the installation of electrical systems that interconnect our solar array to the grid power of our customer’s residential property.
· Ensure work performed by all electricians is of good workmanship and compliant with current NEC and local codes.
· Troubleshoot system problems and resolve electrical issues.
· Work with branch team and homeowners to fulfill any necessary system upgrades/repairs to support our solar equipment.
· Work with local inspectors to satisfy local requirements and expectations.
· Interface with branch leadership to ensure compliance with ratios and continuing education requirements.
· Ability to transport materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks (up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds with assistance)
· Ability to work safely in a branch/warehouse/rooftop environment
· Ability to operate office equipment including computers and determine accuracy of work
· Ability to interact with co-workers and participate in meetings
· Ability to work on rooftops with various angles and surfaces
· Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions
Qualifications & Experience
- REQUIRED SKILLS/CERTIFICATIONS
- • Must possess a current and valid Journeyman License/Electrician Certification.
- • Minimum 4 years of electrical installation and repair experience.
- • Strong interpersonal/human relations skills.
- • Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- • Ability to read and interpret one line & CAD drawings.
- • Able to perform advanced electrical calculations.
- • Knowledge of current NEC and ability to navigate it.
- • Understanding of wire and conduit sizing and how to make adjustments for environmental factors
- • Must be willing to work in high places. Our installations are on rooftops, and subsequently, you will be on them!
- • Willing to work with and develop apprentices. You will facilitate their success.
- • Willing to perform work as directed in high pressure situations.
- • Must maintain a clean and valid driver's license and be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- • Must have working knowledge and experience replacing residential electrical services and distribution panels
- • 5% travel is required
Other Jobs in Your Area
Certified ElectricianBAKERSFIELD, California
Electrical ForemanBAKERSFIELD, California
Solar ForemanBAKERSFIELD, California
Skilled TradespersonBAKERSFIELD, California
Residential Solar InstallerBAKERSFIELD, California
Maintenance TechnicianBAKERSFIELD, California
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.