los angeles, California
Temp to Perm
$25.00 - $40.00
The Certified Electrician will provide the technical expertise to lead the installation of residential and small
commercial PV systems to ensure that they conform to existing national and local building codes. The
Certified Electrician will maintain a State certification in the field of Electrical Journeyman or higher. This
position will work with the PV installation crew, filling in and performing other duties when necessary,
including leading the crew in the absence of the Foreman.
Why work for us? We offer competitive pay, benefits and incentives.
Referral Bonuses see below!
• $100 for a helper
• $250 for an apprentice
• $500 for a journey level
Lead the installation of electrical systems that interconnect our solar array to the grid power of our
customer’s residential property.
● Ensure work performed by all electricians is of good workmanship and compliant with current NEC
and local codes.
● Troubleshoot system problems and resolve electrical issues.
● Work with branch team and home owners to fulfill any necessary system upgrades/repairs to
support our solar equipment.
● Work with local inspectors to satisfy local requirements and expectations.
● Interface with branch leadership to ensure compliance with ratios and continuing education
Qualifications & Experience
- ● Must possess a current and valid Journeyman License/Electrician Certification.
- ● Minimum 4 years of electrical installation and repair experience.
- ● Strong interpersonal/human relations skills.● Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- ● Ability to read and interpret one line & CAD drawings.
- ● Able to perform advanced electrical calculations.
- ● Knowledge of current NEC and ability to navigate it.
- ● Understanding of wire and conduit sizing and how to make adjustments for environmental factors
- ● Must be willing to work in high places. Our installations are on rooftops, and subsequently, you will
- be on them!
- ● Willing to work with and develop apprentices. You will facilitate their success.
- ● Willing to perform work as directed in high pressure situations.
- ● Must maintain a clean and valid driver's license, and be able to pass a drug test and background
- ● Must have working knowledge and experience replacing residential electrical services and
- distribution panels
- ● 5% travel is required
Other Jobs in Your Area
Journey Concrete Setter and FinisherLos Angeles, California
General Construction LaborLos Angeles, California
CarpenterLos Angeles, California
Apprentice Electricianlos angeles, California
Apprentice Carpenterlos angeles, California
Solar ForemanLos Angeles, California
Journey Level PainterLos Angeles, California
Certified Electricianlos angeles, California
Shop WelderLos Angeles, California
Maintenance TechnicianLos Angeles, California
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.