$20.00 - $
PeopleReady is now hiring Certified Forklift Operator who can bring a positive attitude and professional flair to the jobsite. Looking for an experienced OSHA and Certified forklift operator with commercial logistical experience to operator sit down forklifts able to lift 5000-12000 lbs. with 6-8 ft foot forks.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, click the apply link!
– OSHA10 training available
– Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
– Employee of the month incentives
– Referral Bonus of up to $500
– PPE and company merch
Join our team today!
· Unloading materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stacking them to assigned places.
· Locating and moving stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment.
· Identifying damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
· Working in appropriate safety and protective equipment
· Operating safely via hand signals, radio communication and using occupant safety devices
· Performing pre-operational checks of equipment as well as basic maintenance on track or rubber tire undercarriage, buckets, and attachments; lubricating equipment components and attachments
· Completing and maintaining equipment log sheets and reports
· Performing site planning and setup by assessing jobsite conditions and identifying or selecting appropriate attachments for the work to be done
· Working cooperatively with supervisors and co-workers
Qualifications & Experience
- • Possess a valid certification , OSHA certification and minimum two years' experience with heavy construction equipment and trucks and/or two years performing maintenance on heavy equipment
- • Working knowledge of hydraulics, diesel engines, electronics, electronics, and Department of Transportation regulations
- • Valid driver’s license
- • Tools of the trade and ability to bring them to the jobsite
- • References to verify the professional skills and experience you bring to the team
- • Able to occasionally lift and move more than 50 pounds and remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time
- • Some Heavy Equipment Operator assignments require additional screening, such as background checks or drug screens
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.