Temp to Perm
$25.00 - $40.00
This position will be responsible for installing electrical systems and products safely and neatly in customer’s facilities. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of professional customer service and have a vast knowledge of electrical work.
- Install, repair, maintain and test electrical components and systems in customers facilities (commercial, industrial and residential)
- Use ladders, scissor lifts and platforms to work on electrical systems within the commercial buildings
- Perform inspections and maintenance on electrical systems to ensure safety and functionality
- Assess and determine steps necessary to trouble-shoot an electrical situation using testing equipment
- Repair electrical issues by replacing or installing components, wiring or light fixtures
- Install underground conduit and pull wire effectively. Must bend conduit with hand benders up to 1 inch. Size conduit fill and properly size ampacities.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread and install wire and electrical cable systems, conduit systems and other wire raceway systems.
- Maintain a safe working environment by adhering to all company guidelines and OSHA safety requirements and through timely reporting of violations of policies, procedures and guidelines to Manager.
- Maintain all equipment and inventory to ensure it is in good condition and can operate or be used in a safe manner; report any issues to immediate Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- Certified Electrical License approved by the State
- Previous experience working on commercial electrical systems
- At least 1 year of electrical experience as a Certified Electrician
- Clean driving record and current driver’s license
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willing to train apprentices
- Experience using industry related hand tools and power tools
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.