Temp to Perm
$45.00 - $52.00
As a Licensed Journeyman Electrician with People Ready Skilled Trades, you’ll support a large commercial project with electrical contractors in Jamestown. CA. In this long-term, temp-to-hire role, you’ll earn $45-$52 an hour (possibly per diem included), enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
You can also earn up to a $1,500 bonus as part of our Respect the Craft tradesperson recognition program!
If your a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Hours: Monday-Friday- 8 hours (weekend work possibly)
· Review blueprints and building code specifications to determine work details and procedures
· Measure, cut and bend wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
· Maintain tools, vehicles and equipment and keep parts and supplies in order
· Perform semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
· Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
Qualifications & Experience
- · A current/active California Journeyman license
- · OSHA-10 Certification (we offer complimentary training if needed)
- · Ability to efficiently bend pipe
- · Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable accommodation
- · Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- · Open to day or night shifts
- · Have own Electrical Tools in order to work
- · Position may require a drug screen
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.