Charlotte, North Carolina
$16.00 - $30.00
Pay range for this position is between $16-$28/Hr.
This is a great opportunity with a great company in the Charlotte Market.
- Assemble, install, alter, and repair pipelines or pipe systems that carry water, steam, air, or other liquids or gases. May install heating and cooling equipment and mechanical control systems. Includes sprinkler fitters.
- Cut, thread, or hammer pipes to specifications, using tools such as saws, cutting torches, pipe threaders, or pipe benders.
- Lay out full scale drawings of pipe systems, supports, or related equipment, according to blueprints.
- Inspect, examine, or test installed systems or pipe lines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods.
- Plan pipe system layout, installation, or repair, according to specifications.
- Attach pipes to walls, structures, or fixtures, such as radiators or tanks, using brackets, clamps, tools, or welding equipment.
Qualifications & Experience
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
- Understanding of the current regulations within the field
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Certification required
- References to verify your professional skills and references
- Able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time and to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
Other Jobs in Your Area
Charlotte HVAC/Sheet Metal MechanicCharlotte, North Carolina
Charlotte ElectricianCharlotte, North Carolina
HVAC Maintenance TechnicianCharlotte, North Carolina
Charlotte PlumberCharlotte, North Carolina
Charlotte Heavy Equipment OperatorCharlotte, North Carolina
Charlotte CarpenterCharlotte, North Carolina
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.