Temp to Perm
$25.00 - $30.00
Set-up and operate a CNC lathe/mill to perform a variety of machining operations: edit programs, speeds and feeds; maintain and check dimensions to blue prints using a variety of precision measuring instruments. Improvise machine set-up to perform non-standard type of work. Work in a team-oriented environment to meet quality and efficiency goals.
· Review work order requirements and drawings, obtain fixtures and tools for preparation.
· Set up and operate CNC or manual lathes/mills to perform a variety of machining operations to trace complex profiles requiring changes in set-up, speeds, feeds and tool angles per engineering drawings to meet daily production requirements,
· Edit programs, speeds and feeds
· Use manual tools to debur and degrease
· Set-up and/or operate various drills presses, punch press involving drilling, taping, reaming, and countersinking.
· Use jigs and fixtures, block or shim parts to level and align the irregular shaped parts.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Able to set up and operate CNC machine
- • Understand of G codes and M codes
- • Able to read drawings and blueprints, calculate or determine dimensions not given.
- • Able to work independently.
- • Able to use measuring equipment, including caliber, micrometers, checking gauge etc.
- • Data input skills / computer skills.
- • PLC knowledge of controller to be able to edit programs.
- • Knowledge of operating manual secondary equipment, drill press, saw, punch press, etc.
- • Able to operate lathes and/or mills
- • Knowledge of turning, facing and boring to hold tolerances +/- 0.001.
- • EHS awareness
Other Jobs in Your Area
Tig WelderTampa, Florida
Commercial Electrician – TampaTampa, Florida
Drywall Workers (Hangers & Finishers)Tampa, Florida
HVAC & Sheet Metal MechanicTampa, Florida
CNC Machine OperatorTampa, Florida
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.