New Orleans, Louisiana
Temp to Perm
We are looking for CNC Machinists to join our Louisiana team on a full-time basis. As our client base grows – so does our team and we are looking for highly motivated individuals with a strong mechanical aptitude to connect with our clients!
Pay is up to $30 per hour and Multiple Shifts are available,
- Company events, promotions, & recognition programs
- Full Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Plans: (High/Low plans)
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Insurance
- Critical Illness (High/Low plans)
- Accident (High/Low plans)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Identity Theft Protection Plan - Now a payroll deducted benefit offering!
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Legal Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- Cancer Detection Plan
- MeMD Telemedicine
Advancement Training: (no cost)
- OSHA 10 Construction Certification
- Lift & Fall Protection Certifications
- OSHA Basic Plus
- DISA Certification as needed
- 10-hour shifts | 6 days a week | Day shift
- Monday to Saturday
- Immediate Start
- CNC programming & Machining experience
- Set up and operate computer numerically controlled (CNC) tools
- Examine and analyze blueprints, sketches, and computer-related files
- Produce products to specifications by turning, milling, drilling, shaping, and grinding
- Strong mechanical and technical skills
- Monitoring the feed and speed of machines
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, Pipefitting, welding, HVAC, and more.
If you’re a tradesman or tradeswoman looking for skilled trades job opportunities, look no further. Explore job openings across the country for skilled trades professions @ Skilled.PeopleReady.com.
Let’s get to work!
For all Louisiana Positions Please apply online
Qualifications & Experience
- • Minimum 3 years of experience setting up and operating CNC and/or manual machinery
- • Knowledge of technical machinery
- • Understanding of G&M code or CNC controllers
- • Ability to perform machine setups with little to no supervision
- • Aligning, securing, and adjusting cutting tools and workpieces
- Only local candidates will be considered for this opening.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Concrete FinisherNew Orleans, Louisiana
Civil Concrete Workers (TWIC & OSHA Basic +)New Orleans, Louisiana
Concrete Form CarpenterNew Orleans, Louisiana
PipefitterNew Orleans, Louisiana
ElectricianNew Orleans, Louisiana
Equipment Operators (Excavator, Front End Loader, and Backhoe)New Orleans, Louisiana
HVAC – Sheet Metal MechanicNew Orleans, Louisiana
CNC MachinistNew Orleans, Louisiana
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.