Temp to Perm
$26.00 - $35.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades has an immediate opening for an experienced CNC Mill Programmer Operator in Sacramento, CA!
About the Company:
North America’s Largest Independently Owned Distributor of “Ground Engaging Tools.” In operation since 1950; we have been a leader in the Heavy Equipment parts business for over 60 years. Our focus is to provide the highest quality and largest selection of wear parts for Mining, Construction, and Material Processing Industries.
We offer 100% paid employee HMO Medical with PPO options for a shared cost, HMO & PPO Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Matching .50 cents on the dollar and also 5% profit sharing!
(Successful completion of first 90 days of employment required).
Pay Scale is Based on Ability and Experience.
Join Our Team and Apply Now!
CNC Operator Machinist Job Responsibilities: Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Must be able to make parts from prints
- Proficient at threading
- Both I.D and O.D for Standard, Metric
- Proficient at Grooving Types listed below
- Cutting I.D and O.D seal grooves
- Ability to chase and polish damaged grooves for hydraulic applications
- Ability to measure, depth and width of grooves both I.D and O.D
- Must be able to perform centering of parts for items to within .001 runout
- Must be familiar with the various types of industrial metals
- Ability to measure and create drawing from sample part
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to troubleshoot/program
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience working as a CNC Operator is required.
- Should have 10 Years Experience in full Programming & Setup
- Conceptual skills, process improvement, verbal communication
- Functional and Technical Skills
- Controls and Instrumentation
- Ability to stand, lift and bend frequently
- Must follow all safety requirements for operating equipment
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to pass a Background Check and 5-Panel Drug Test (including Marijuana)
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.