Charlotte, North Carolina
Temp to Perm
$18.00 - $20.00
The pay range for this position is $18-$22/hr.
Needing well-rounded Carpenters with broad experience with installing FRP, handrails and curtain walls. Must have a valid Drivers License from North or South Carolina only. Company will provide tools, van, and company card. Background Check and Drug Screening required. Will be working in Hospitals, Schools and Commercial Buildings
- Cut, measure and install Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
- Ability to read and interpret FRP installation instructions
- Planning, layout, and installation.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
- Maintain safe working environment
- Ability to travel to various jobsites in North and South Carolina
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 3 years experience with FRP
- Solid carpentry skills
- Valid NC or SC Driver License
- Ability to communicated effectively with other and work as part of a team
- Good problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail in order to spot material and product defects
- Ability to meet physical requirements including lifting up to 20-50 lbs., bending, crouching, kneeling, and standing for extended periods of time
Other Jobs in Your Area
Skilled LaborerCharlotte, North Carolina
Commercial ElectricianCharlotte, North Carolina
Commercial Carpenter – Charlotte, NCCharlotte, North Carolina
Commercial PlumberCharlotte, North Carolina
HVAC/ Sheet Metal MechanicCharlotte, North Carolina
Heavy Equipment OperatorCharlotte, North Carolina
Commercial CarpenterCharlotte, North Carolina
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.