Temp to Perm
$20.00 - $30.00
Hiring Now! Permanent employment opportunity for experienced Commercial Dock & Door Service Professionals responsible for inspecting, servicing, troubleshooting, installing, and repairing various industrial equipment. Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, and uniform allowance.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoot industrial equipment, mechanisms, mechanical systems and electrical circuits.
- Perform service, maintenance, repair and installation on: Commercial doors; Loading docks; and general warehouse equipment.
- Provide information and recommend services to the sales team.
- Manage work orders (paper and digital) for each job in a timely manner.
- Perform hazard assessments and maintain a high standard of safe work practices and quality control.
- Follow company and OSHA safety rules and guidelines. Avoid injuries and damage to property, loss of unused materials and clean-up of work area debris.
- Completes all necessary company training in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Experience with repair and maintenance of: Warehouse and commercial doors; Loading docks; Dock-leveler’s; and other related warehouse and industrial equipment.
- • Experience in welding, steel fabrication and electrical.
- • Experience in Mechanical, Commercial, and Industrial Maintenance.
- • Experience with Hydraulics and Pneumatics is preferred but not required.
- • Ability to thrive in a fast paced, technology driven, service environment.
- • Follows all safety procedures in performing work, as well as company policies.
- • Able to work without supervision. Occasionally, will work in a team environment.
- • Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and with diverse needs and across remote offices.
- • Complete service reports, time-cards and parts ordering.
- • Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- • Technical school training and OEM certification a plus. Examples of training would include: AAADM; Rytec; Entrematic; etc.
- • Must have schedule flexibility, as services may be performed during evenings, weekends or holidays.
- • Ability to work overtime.
Other Jobs in Your Area
HVAC Preventative Maintenance – Short Term, High PayNASHVILLE, Tennessee
Commercial ElectricianNASHVILLE, Tennessee
Working Carpentry ForemanNASHVILLE, Tennessee
Now Hiring! Painters – UP TO $22.00NASHVILLE, Tennessee
Commercial Dock & Door Service Technician – PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCENASHVILLE, Tennessee
Service TechnicianNASHVILLE, Tennessee
Heavy Equipment Operator Up to $27NASHVILLE, Tennessee
Skilled Laborer Up to $20NASHVILLE, Tennessee
Commercial Finish Trim Carpenter Up to $24NASHVILLE, Tennessee
Low Voltage ElectricianNASHVILLE, Tennessee
Concrete Form Carpenter – UP TO $24/HOURNASHVILLE, Tennessee
Iron Work ForemanNASHVILLE, Tennessee
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.