$22.00 - $25.00
Commercial doors and door hardware installers needed for long term local work.
- Install trim
- Install doors
- Install finish hardware including panic bars and automatic doors for institutions which can all close with lockdown
- Install cabinets
- Prime, Paint and Cleanup
- General knowledge of all construction trades, including, but not limited to rough carpentry, roofing, insulation, plumbing, electrical, waterproofing, heating and air conditioning, and material ordering.
- Be proficient and safe in the use of all construction power tools air or electric.
- Exhibits high degree of professionalism when interacting Internally (Company) and externally (Customer/Clients)
- Must be able bodied (Carry 75 lbs) and read, understand, and follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Must Be able to pass a Background check (if needed)
- Must Be Detail oriented.
- Able to work independently, and complete an interior residential project Start to fin
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years Commercial Carpentry Experience
Other Jobs in Your Area
Steel FabricatorMemphis, Tennessee
Entry Level CraftspersonMemphis, Tennessee
1st Class Boiler OperatorMemphis, Tennessee
Carpenters Door HardwareMemphis, Tennessee
Commercial Door and HardwareMemphis, Tennessee
Welding Shop HandMemphis, Tennessee
Structural Steel Industrial PainterMemphis, Tennessee
Finish and Trim CarpentersMemphis, Tennessee
Commercial Plumber Journeyman and ApprenticeMemphis, Tennessee
Sheetmetal Duct InstallerMemphis, Tennessee
Arkansas Licensed ElectriciansMemphis, Tennessee
Plant Maintenance TechinicianMemphis, Tennessee
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.