Colorado Springs, Colorado
Temp to Perm
$25.00 - $38.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for a Dynamic Commercial HVAC Service Technician is responsible for performing repairs, diagnosis, installation, maintenance and repair of HVAC systems utilizing their knowledge of refrigeration theory, electrical
schematics, pneumatics and electronic control systems, pipe fitting, welding/brazing and mechanical layouts.
Good customer service is a top priority. Our team members enjoy working on design/building projects where
everyone’s involvement and input are valued.
We offer employee of the month incentives, OSHA 10 trainings and advancements to more challenging projects. Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we Appreciate you! Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visit and much more!
Other ways to apply: email resume to email@example.com or call 720-392-4493 for immediate consideration.
We look forward to you joining our team! Apply today for Immediate placements!
Responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer
• Performs repairs, overhauls, new installs and start-ups of commercial HVAC systems
• Uses a variety of hand tools, following blueprints, wiring diagrams, piping schemes or engineering
specifications, to diagnose and repair units
Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or
requested by customers
• Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties,
gathering materials and coordinating on-site work as necessary.
• Maintains vehicles by keeping records of service manuals, scheduling, and completing repairs and
• Documents work by completing paperwork on each job, turning in all receipts, back up
documentation, pictures, videos and maintaining files.
• Keeps current all manufacturers’ products concerning installation, operation, maintenance, service,
• Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3+ yrs working with package units, split systems, pumps, and various HVAC equipment.
- • Mech4 License ( or obtain within 60 days of start )
- • Must have experience in the Commercial HVACR industry; Associate degree, HVAC trade school
- certification or 5 years apprenticeship program
- • Must possess a valid driver's license/clean driving record.
- • Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb ladders and stairs to access mechanical room and rooftop
- • No DUI, DUID or DWAI convictions in the past 36 months.
- • Can successfully pass a criminal background check and drug test
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.