Greensboro, North Carolina
$24.00 - $28.00
As a Journeyman, Commercial/Industrial Electrician with People Ready Skilled Trades, you’ll support a large network of electrical contractors in Greensboro, NC. In these short-term or long-term roles, you’ll earn $24-$28 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule. You can also earn up to a $1,500 bonus as part of our Respect the Craft tradesperson recognition program!
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Hours: 50-60hrs a week, Monday-Saturday
Overtime work and weekend work
Review blueprints and building code specifications to determine work details and procedures
Measure, cut and bend wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
Maintain tools, vehicles and equipment and keep parts and supplies in order
Perform semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
Qualifications & Experience
- Adept with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Bend Conduit
- Work with all types of Rigid Metal Conduit—RMC and IMC to include the following...
- Electrical Metallic Tubing—EMT
- Electrical Non-Metallic Tubing—ENT
- Flexible Metal Conduit—FMC and LFMC.
- Rigid PVC Conduit
- Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be committed and passionate about the work performed
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.