Durham, North Carolina
$22.00 - $26.00
Positions pays between $22 and $28 based on experience. People Ready Skilled Trades is currently seeking experienced Electricians! You will strive to provide safe, high-quality electrical systems for a variety of clients. Positions are in the Durham and Chapel Hill markets and surrounding areas.
• Competitive Wages and Weekly Pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Coverage through Market Place
• Standard Bonus Program – $$$ based on accumulate work hours
• Referral Bonus Program – $$$ earn for referring friends
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- • Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- • Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- • Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- • Bend Conduit
- • Worked with all types of Rigid Metal Conduit—RMC and IMC to include the following...
- Electrical Metallic Tubing—EMT.
- Electrical Non-Metallic Tubing—ENT.
- Flexible Metal Conduit—FMC and LFMC.
- Rigid PVC Conduit.
- Must have reliable transportation
- OSHA-10 Preferred
- Must be able to lift $50 lbs. routinely
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.