Temp to Perm
We are looking for Apprentices & Journeyman Plumbers to join our Louisiana team on a full-time basis. As our client base grows – so does our team and we are looking for highly motivated individuals with a strong mechanical aptitude to connect with our clients!
Plumber Pay up to $34 per hour with an additional $1500 job completion bonus! (See below)
- Company events, promotions, & recognition programs
- Referral Bonus Program (up to $500 per referral)
- Completion Bonus ($1500 total with $250 paid every 160 hours worked)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans are available
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Plans: (High/Low plans)
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Insurance
- Critical Illness (High/Low plans)
- Accident (High/Low plans)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Identity Theft Protection Plan - Now a payroll-deducted benefit offering!
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Legal Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- Cancer Detection Plan
- MeMD Telemedicine
Advancement Training & Certifications: (no cost)
- OSHA 10 Construction Certification
- Lift & Fall Protection Certifications
- OSHA Basic Plus
- DISA Certification as needed
- 10-hour shifts | 6 days a week | Day shift
- Monday through Saturday
- Immediate Start
- 2 or more years of proven experience as a plumber
- Proficient with plumbing processes & codes
- Competent with reading blueprints, drawings, & diagrams
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings
- Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers, etc.)
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, pipefitting, welding, HVAC, and more.
If you’re a tradesman or tradeswoman looking for skilled trades job opportunities, look no further. Explore job openings across the country for skilled trades professions @ Skilled.PeopleReady.com
Let’s get to work!
- For all Louisiana Positions Please apply now!
Qualifications & Experience
- Key Abilities:
- • Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures, and equipment
- • Connect valves and fittings
- • Install water treatment equipment, piping, and controls
- • Mount Faucets, sinks, tubs, toilets etc.
- • Install water heaters and filtration equipment
- • Connect Plumbing fixtures, appliances, and trim
- • Test pipe systems and fixtures for leaks including backflow testing
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.