PeopleReady is currently hiring experienced HVAC Sheet Metal Mechanics for our commercial, multi-family, and industrial projects. Providing our clients with quality craftsmanship has given us the reputation as one of Georgia’s leading construction solutions team.
- Review blueprints along with building code specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Assemble, fabricate and install metal duct and fiberglass board.
- Be familiar with all phases of duct installation.
- Understanding of different connectors and hanger layout.
- Collaborate with general contractors and other construction professionals.
- Ability to fabricate and complete offsets in the field.
- Set curbs, and assist with setting units.
Pay Rate - $20/hr - $27/hr (DOE)
Call or text (470)344-3682 for more details.
We offer weekly pay and health insurance!
Qualifications & Experience
- Five years of experience in residential or commercial HVAC work preferred
- Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- OSHA 10 preferred – PeopleReady will help provide your OSHA training
- Able to lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload metal and other materials as well as carry needed tools to and from the jobsite
Other Jobs in Your Area
Commercial ElectricianAtlanta, Georgia
Commercial Sheetmetal MechanicAtlanta, Georgia
Facility Maintenance PlumberAtlanta, Georgia
Facilities Maintenance HVAC TechAtlanta, Georgia
Commercial PlumberAtlanta, Georgia
Concrete FinisherAtlanta, Georgia
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.