$51.66 - $62.47
NOW HIRING for Prevailing Wage project! Seeking Journeyman Concrete Setters and Finishers.
This is a COMMERCIAL PROJECT where you will be on a crew- to Form, Pour, and Finish a new concrete walk way and concrete ramp.
PAY: $50-60 DOE and verifiable references
**Upon submitting your application, please contact our recruiter, Amy, for details about this position at: 206-308-4821
- Assisting in aligning forms, patching voids, and using saws to cut expansion joints
- Making decisions and solving problems
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution
- Assisting with mixing concrete, grout, and other concrete products by hand or mixing machine
- Operating various small machines, such as skid loaders and backhoes
- Assembling and dismantling various types of forms made of wood and metal
- Working from blueprints, drawings, or oral instructions to carry out tasks
- Using hand and power tools to smooth concrete and grout
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum five to seven years of concrete form setting and finishing experience in a construction setting
- Tools of the concrete setting and finishing trade
- Reliable transportation
- Able to lead and delegate a team of apprentices or general laborers
- Verifiable references to confirm your professional skills and most recent work experience
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.