Salt Lake City, Utah
$18.00 - $28.00
Performs journey-level skills in concrete finishing including concrete form setting, flat work, finishing, and curb and gutter work. May serve as lead worker over full-time, seasonal, hourly, or training crews.
• Performs general maintenance and repair at journey skill level of all masonry craft trades including curb and gutter and flat work. May serve as lead worker over full-time, seasonal, hourly, or training crews.
• Reads and interprets blueprints, sketches, drawings and diagrams, job orders and various plans as required to perform assigned tasks.
• Safely operates equipment and hand or power tools, and performs those tasks that may be required to complete projects, including preparation and clean up responsibilities.
• Safely operates heavy equipment, snowplows, loaders backhoes, or other similar equipment as needed to perform the responsibilities of the position or in emergency situations.
• Safely performs snow removal duties for an assigned district in accordance with the City’s snow removal program.
• Performs other duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- • High school diploma or equivalent.
- • Certificate of completion of a four-year accredited apprenticeship program in concrete finishing or a minimum of two to four years’ experience in concrete finishing
- • Utah Driver License with ability to obtain Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Class A or Class B, depending on Department’s needs, within 60 days. If Department requires Class A CDL, candidates with Class B CDL will have the ability to obtain a Class A CDL with necessary endorsements within 60 days of start date. May be required to obtain additional endorsements as necessary.
- • Knowledge of the methods, tools, and materials used in the concrete finishing.
- • Ability to operate various hand and power tools as required in the specified trade. Ability to operate heavy equipment such as 10-wheelers, backhoes, snow plows, loaders and other similar equipment.
Other Jobs in Your Area
SOLAR INSTALLERSALT LAKE CITY, Utah
CERTIFIED FORKLIFT & SKID-STEER OPERATORSSALT LAKE CITY, Utah
Excavator OperatorSALT LAKE CITY, Utah
ElectricianSalt Lake City, Utah
Concrete CarpenterSalt Lake City, Utah
HVAC WorkerSalt Lake City, Utah
Concrete Carpenter FormsSalt Lake City, Utah
Electrical Panel Tech, Entry LevelSalt Lake City, Utah
Certified Forklift & Skid-Steer OperatorsSalt Lake City, Utah
Concrete Finisher Curb and GutterSalt Lake City, Utah
Skilled LaborerSalt Lake City, Utah
CarpenterSalt Lake City, Utah
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.