Now hiring concrete form carpenters and concrete finishers for a long-term commercial in the Jacksonville, FL area!!
Paying up to $23.00/hr
Erecting steel reinforcing rods, setting removable forms, pouring concrete in between the forms, then removing the forms to leave solid, steel reinforced concrete wall. The right individuals will be familiar with commercial foundation construction and cast-in-place formwork.
Task will include but not limited to:
- Working from blueprints, drawings, and other instruction to carry out tasks
- Building/Assembling various types of cast in place form
- Align forms, patch voids, and use saw to cut expansion joints
- Ensure forms have the correct depth and pitch
- Assist with concrete pours and spread concrete using shovels, rakes, and screed bars, to screed fresh concrete.
- Smooth concrete surfaces using trowels and floats
Ways to apply:
- Call (904) 448-6638 to speak to a member of our team
- Text FORM along with your first and last name to (904) 448-6638
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply directly to this posting
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience with different types of forms such as Cast In Place, Wood, Steel, etc.
- Familiar with setting forms, pouring footers, and reinforcing forms
- Ability to shape corners and bends
- Experience with concrete finishing
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, diagrams, and have knowledge of local and nation building codes
- Reliable transportation to and from work each day
- Must have tools of the trade and be able to bring them to the job site
- Strong work ethic and able to follow directions
- Experience and ability to work with power tools such has jack hammers, grinders, and concrete saws
- Able to withstand varying outdoor temperatures, stoop, bend, crouch, and lift up to 50 pounds
Other Jobs in Your Area
Field TechnicianJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Residential ElectricianJacksonville, Florida
HVAC TechnicianJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Maintenance TechnicianJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Commercial ElectricianJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Concrete Form and FinisherJACKSONVILLE, Florida
HVAC Sheet Metal InstallerJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Marine ElectriciansJacksonville, Florida
Commercial CarpenterJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Commercial RooferJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Rod BusterJACKSONVILLE, Florida
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.