$ - $25.00
2 year concrete project in Osprey, FL – Must have previous experience from form to finish.
PAY UP TO $28 an hour + full benefit package with no waiting period!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, lay-out, install forms, rebar, embeds, anchor bolts, and concrete in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes, and industry standards.
- Use appropriate hand and power tools to properly measure, cut, assemble and install forms, rebar, embeds and anchor bolts.
- Construct built-in-place or prefabricated wooden forms, according to specifications for molding concrete structures.
- Erect built-in-place forms or assemble and install prefabricated forms.
- Insert spreaders and tie-rods between opposite pieces to maintain specific dimensions.
- Anchor and brace forms to fixed objects using nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables, planks and timber.
- Build wooden structures such as scaffold supports and frame shelters according to specifications and project specifications.
- Pour concrete into finished forms to specified textures; vibrate, level, smooth and shape surface of concrete.
- Finish concrete surfaces to specifications; remove rough or defective spots from concrete surfaces using power grinder or chisel and hammer and patch holes with fresh concrete or epoxy compound; and install all other items in accordance with the applicable plans and specifications.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Form Carpenter.
- Able to comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. The ability to understand information, ideas, direction and then be able to perform the task or project discussed. Also, to be able to ask questions to insure you understand the information given.
- Must have a working knowledge of carpenter techniques and methods.
- Must have working knowledge of lay-out and verification of finished grades; clearances; fabrication and placement of rebar including proper tying techniques; and placing, finishing and sealing concrete.
- Must have experience in erection of all types of concrete structures.
Qualifications & Experience
- See requirements above
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.