PORT ALLEN, Louisiana
$18.00 - $26.00
Seeking Concrete Form Carpenters, Concrete Finishers, & Rebar Helpers for ongoing work.
– OSHA Basic Plus required for most work
– TWIC may be required for some assignments
– Basic Hand Tools of the Trade expected for each assignment
– Experience in one (1) or all three (3) trades will be accepted
Work Starting Immediately!
- Measure, cut, place, & install concrete construction components including rebar, Forms, and placement of concrete
- Assisting in aligning forms, patching voids, and using saws to cut expansion joints
- Making decisions and solving problems
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution
- Assisting with mixing concrete, grout, and other concrete products by hand or mixing machine
- Operating various small machines, such as skid loaders and backhoes
- Assembling and dismantling various types of forms made of wood and metal
- Working from blueprints, drawings, or oral instructions to carry out tasks
- Using hand and power tools to smooth concrete and grout
Qualifications & Experience
- - Minimum four years of experience in a concrete construction setting
- - Able to meet physical demands of this position including but not limited to reaching, pulling, pushing, & carrying objects around rough terrain safely.
- - Verifiable references to confirm your professional skills and experience
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.