$24.00 - $26.00
As a Concrete Laborer with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support a large network of construction contractors/ tradespeople throughout the Kelso, Washington area. In this role, you’ll earn up to $26 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
• Medical, Vision, Dental
• Flexible work schedule
• Referral Bonus Programs
• OSHA 10 Training – (Available if interested)
$$$ Referral Bonuses – Ask for details (Subject to change)
• $100 for a Helper
• $250 for an Apprentice – All Trades
• $500 for a Journey Level – All Trades
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Please call or text 503-396-7983 to speak with a recruiter today!
Skilled Trades Recruiter: Lisa Colburn
- Complete tilt up projects
- Spreading and smoothing concrete
- Set up forms to create walls, structures, or pillars
- Site clean up, moving rebar and other various construction laborer tasks
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be over the age of 18
- 2 verifiable work references that can verify your recent Journeyman Concrete Carpentry work
- 6+ months of experience in Concrete work
- Ability to work early morning shifts Monday – Friday. Overtime if needed
- Reliable Transportation
- Must be equipped with Concrete tools and work boots. We provide all PPE if needed
- Valid RIGHT TO WORK DOCUMENTS for Employment in the US
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.